Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday

 

On the way to town I saw a bunch of deer and a rabbit.

This morning when I walked it was 34 degrees, calm and sunny
once the sun rose.  Some clouds came along at the end of my walk.

Walked up and down the main road
and then up and around the cemetery on the hill.
Went to see the bulls.
It wasn't dark by this time but not quite light yet either.
All the bulls were still all laying down sleeping.

Next I walked over to the industrial park.
It's just up there on the left at the sign
just before the Dollar General.
Probably have to enlarge picture to see.


Here's a closer look.


Walking in the industrial park.


Walked back through town and to the Jeep.
Didn't see anyone else out walking but did run into Bill again
doing some work around town.

You can see pictures of the inside of the house for sale that was
on yesterdays post 

Walked 6 miles

🌤    🥾    🌼    😊

The only sun I saw today was while walking.
It was cloudy, windy, and cold all day.

Wouldn't you know since I got library books out the other day
the one I've been waiting for since last month came in and we
went to the library to pick it up.
One of Ken's was in too.

I gave Lori the 30 cents for the books I bought on Tuesday.
She had a chuckle as I gave her the 30 cents plus 3 cents interest. 😀
10% interest is pretty good now a days. 
The interest was Ken's idea.

I'm still enjoying doing Wordle each day.
Read and knitted some this afternoon.

We had homemade pizza for supper.
Friday seems like a good day for pizza.
(but doesn't every day) 😀

That's my day.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
A happy Friday to you.
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

What I can tell you for sure is that pizza 
doesn’t come down to just recipes and formulas. 
It’s a craft.
- Tony Gemignani -

24 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen - yes that happens to me too with all the library books I have requested becoming available at the same time. I checked out a book last week and I am just getting into it and another one I really want to read just became available. have a question for you - do you still read books on your Kindle? I read some books on my Kindle, but the vast majority are traditional books that I have purchased (usually used) or have checked out of the library. Yes, pizza does always sound good. We are having more sliders tonight. See you again tomorrow.

Deb J. in Utah said...

P.S. I went to the Zillow link on that house that is for sale. Wow, that is quite a bargain - a home like that would got for at least $500,000 out here in Utah. Our real estate prices are insane. You are like me - I love to look at houses on Zillow. It is fun to see what houses look like inside. I guess I am nosey. ;-)

Tom said...

...I guess that I haven't kept up with real estate prices, $179/square foot seems high to me. I must be living in the past.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I like your row of trees with the rising sun behind them. Wow, this house is wonderful!! If I was in the market, I think I would buy it with just seeing the photos! It has a roomy kitchen with lots of cupboard space, a deck, large rooms, hardwood floors, and so much more. WHY no one stays there for long is even more of a mystery now. I would never leave!

William Kendall said...

Pizza would be welcome.

Rose said...

I LOVE those clouds in your header photo...love days that have them. sounds like a good morning for walking...and pizza is a good way to end the day. Going to go look at the house now.

Sandi said...

I like the green on the walls. Nice house!

Hootin Anni said...

The sunlight in your image is a promise of a beautiful day, but wasn't so, I guess.
The house isn't my style. Need a garage...and no stairs. lol

Pizza. We had spaghetti & garlic toast. Both, yum.

Galla Creek said...

I enjoyed the tour of the house. It was spotless. So clean.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Did you see the black cat, in picture # 14?????????????????????

:-))))))

Thank you for the Zillow link. I love touring houses.

🐴🐎💛🐴🐎

Beside a babbling brook... said...

YES!!!! Your pic with sun rising behind trees!!!! Beautiful...

🐴🐎💛🐴🐎

Mari said...

Nice to see the deer!
I love the 3 cents interest. :)
I play Wordle too.
Thanks for the Zillow link. Cute house! I like the wooden doors and the one that's cut on an angle to fit the slanted roof.

Ruth Hiebert said...

It is good to see that sun coming up a little earlier each day. I have to disagree about the pizza. My son loves it sonI do eat far more often than I care to. It is one of those meals I would not be asking for.

Retired Knitter said...

I am enjoying Wordle as well. Post it on Facebook when I guess within the 6 tries. Good for the brain.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

You are always so busy with your daily tasks and walks.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Looks like another great walk. I like the first and last photos.
Pizza for dinner is my favorite. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

Vee said...

Interesting the different takes on house prices. Eekkk..that is steep for houses around here. Hope it proves to be a bargain for someone. My favorite part was the basement and work area.

Pizza making is an art...I know that Ken has it mastered. 🍕

Have a great weekend. 🪁

Jeanette said...

I've done Wordle a few times but I think I give up too easily!

Bill said...

Friday is a great day for pizza an that's when we have ours. I love the first photo, it's a beauty.

Sue said...

Hi Karen, wordle is new to me, Pizza is good anytime, I see your grasses are turning green, your area seems so clean people around here throw trash by the roadside , my dh has to clean it every few weeks, sometimes every week! Love the photos.
Sue

Granny Marigold said...

Looks like you had a nice day for walking. We walked in light rain that quite shortly after we got back.
The kitchen in that house that is for sale sure is roomy. I love the dark bathroom vanity. If ever we change ours I'd like something like that one.

Granny Marigold said...

I almost didn't get today's Wordle ( Saturday). I had no more chances left and suddenly the word popped into my head. WHEW.

Rose said...

I had to come back and read everyone's comments about the house. That would be about the going rate around here, unless things have changed in the past bit...going by the girls selling and buying. I did like the kitchen a lot. Loved the white cabinets.

ellen b. said...

Love that interest payment! Wow, it would be nice to get 10% interest for sure! Our daughter and son in law are into Wordle and she inspired our older son to try it when they were here last weekend. I think he's hooked.