Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Sunset and Februarys Memory Verse

 Happy Sunday


📖    📖    📖

This months memory verse is a familiar one which I 
pretty much already know.

John 14:2 and 3

 In my Father's house are many mansions: 
if it were not so, I would have told you. 
I go to prepare a place for you.

 And if I go and prepare a place for you, 
I will come again, and receive you unto myself; 
that where I am, there ye may be also.

📖    📖    📖

A Blessed Sunday to all.
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

Comment Replies:
Deb - The Romans books are in Spanish and get sent to missionaries where Spanish is spoken and given out to all who want one.

Diane - My favorite person on Downton Abby is Violet Crawley played by Maggie Smith!  

MsBB - Have you ever watched As Time Goes By?  It's one of our favorites.  We have all the DVD's and have watched it many times.

18 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Right now there is a mansion being prepared for my wonderful brother-in-law as he moves closer to his eternal home. Good post- xo Diana

Tom said...

...enjoy each that is offered!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

"As Time Goes By"? Oh yes, I have!!!!!! And it is on the PBS station, at 6pm on Sat. Followed by "Keeping Up Appearances" !!!!

I love Judi Dench!!!

And they are starting it ('ATGB'), from the very beginning. I don't think I have seen these early ones, b efore. So it's more than delightful.

Gentle hugs...

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Gorgeous sky! Happy Sunday to you!

Martha said...

Beautiful sunset and verse. Enjoy your Sunday evening Karen.

William Kendall said...

A beautiful sky.

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a lovely sunrise picture. So glad you are enjoying Downton Abbey. I really liked the character of Violet Crawley too! Glad you are having a good weekend. See you again soon!

ellen b. said...

Learned those verses in elementary school and they are favorites!

Hootin Anni said...

I too love Maggie Smith!!
A peaceful sky.

Lowcarb team member said...

A beautiful sky and verse.
Thank you.

All the best Jan

Mari said...

Beautiful sunrise and a verse with much promise!

Lisa said...

Beautiful verse. Happy Sunday!
Lisa

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those are verses of comfort. This world is not all there is.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for this Bible verse.

God bless.

Bill said...

Gorgeous sky.

Anita said...

I love that bible verse!
thank you for sharing beauty and understanding us humans
I was so happy forthe comment at my blog ment alot to me

Greetings Anita

Rose said...

does it count if I remember the words but not the John 14:2-3

Where I went to school, once a month Gideons came to school and told a Bible story. And we could memorize verses and say them to our teachers...and win stuff. Sometime during that, those were two verses we learned.

Kim said...

A great Scripture for a future hope. I love Maggie Smith in Downton Abbey, also. She is such a hoot!