Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunrise

 Happy Sunday

A sunrise from earlier this week.


📖    📖    📖

Psalm 25:4-5

Shew me thy ways O Lord; 
teach me thy paths.

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me:
for thou art the God of my salvation;
on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 27:14

Wait on the Lord, be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine heart,
wait, I say, on the lord.


A Blessed day to all. 😊
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

17 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Another lovely sunrise! Happy Sunday!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Hootin Anni said...

Spectacular sky colors!!!
Have a blessed day Karen.

William Kendall said...

Such a beautiful dawn.

Granny Marigold said...

Such a lovely sunrise!!!

Martha said...

Beautiful sunrise! Have a blessed day Karen.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful image. I love the verses as well.

Tom said...

...WOW, what a way to start the day!

Mari said...

Happy Sunday! That is gorgeous!

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love those scriptures. That is such a beautiful sunrise! Have a good week. See you tomorrow!

ellen b. said...

Beautiful Sunrise and verses from Psalms!

Hill Top Post said...

I love those verses.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Wonderful Psalm. Thank you.

God bless.

Lisa said...

I love a beautiful sunrise. They seem to be more vibrant in the Spring and the sunsets seem to be more vibrant in the Fall.
Lisa

Barwitzki said...

We just had a beautiful sunset.
Many greetings to you.

Bill said...

The sunrise is stunning!

Kim said...

Gorgeous sunset. Great Scriptures, too.

Kim said...

Duh, meant to say sunrise! 😏