Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, November 07, 2021

Happy

 Happy Sunday

🎶 A happy little chorus 🎶

Happy Am I
 Mickey Holiday - 1971 

Happy am I.
Jesus is mine for ever,
Never to leave.
Always in each endeavor
Leading me on
In a life ending never:
Giving a smile every mile, 
Happy am I.

Happy am I.
All of my sins for given,
What a great day.
Life is now worth the livin';
One of these days
I'll be enjoying heaven;
Now that I know Upward I'll go,
Happy am I.

Happy am I.
How can I help but shout it?
Every day 
Telling the world about it;
Jesus is real
Only believe,  don't doubt it:
Then you will be Happy like me,
Happy am I.

Psalm 146:5
Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help,
whose hope is in the Lord his God.



A couple of sky pictures from last week.



A Blessed Sunday to all.

👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

13 comments:

Tom said...

...stay happy and keep taking beautiful photos of the sky!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That song is unfamiliar to me, but I love the words.

Deb J. in Utah said...

This hymn fits you perfectly, Karen. I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Hootin Anni said...

That first sky shot is like flames blowing into the tree!!

William Kendall said...

Lovely skies!

ellen b. said...

Happy Song for the Happy One! I like it.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such lovely skies.
Have a happy Sunday.

All the best Jan

Hill Top Post said...

Your sky pictures are SO beautiful...just perfect for a Sunday!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Sunday was beautiful. Lovely sky images.
Have a great new week!

Lisa said...

I’m not familiar with this song but the words are beautiful. I am going to see if I can find the song somewhere on the internet.
I love the Autumn skies.
Lisa

Kathie said...

God is good! I was wondering.. your reading choices are very eclectic like mine- how do you find your books? I loved Miss Read though but have only read the Fairacre series ❤

Bill said...

Awesome sky shots!

Vee said...

Oh I remember that one! So true for you! 😁