Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Blue and white and a hymn

Bright Blue skies and puffy white clouds from this past week.




๐ŸŒค    ☀️    ๐ŸŒค
 
๐ŸŽถ Blessed Assurance ๐ŸŽถ

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine;
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

chorus

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.
This is my story, this is my song,
  Praising my Savior all the day long.
 
2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

Lyrics - Fanny Jane Crosby
Music Phoebe Palmer Knapp


I John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God;
that YE MAY KNOW that you have eternal life 
and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves YOU   ❤️
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿฆณ happyone ๐Ÿ™‚

18 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Beautiful sky shots indeed!!
Enjoy what's left of your Sunday.

Tom said...

...keep looks up, it's beautiful.

Martha said...

What beautiful sky shots! Enjoy your Sunday evening. :)

Deb J. in Utah said...

Beautiful pictures and a wonderful, meaningful verse.

Hill Top Post said...

I grew up attending a small country church, and Blessed Assurance was one of the songs we sang almost every Sunday. I can close my eyes and hear the song just as it was sung way back then. Oh those blue skies and puffy white clouds! I love them!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Blue skies and puffy white clouds are a perfect combination. i am thankful for that blessed assurance we have in Jesus.

William Kendall said...

Glorious skies.

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful pictures and a wonderful old hymn I never hear anymore. xo Diana

Michelle said...

Beautiful skies for this Sunday!

Granny Marigold said...

Such lovely clouds in the blue blue sky! I love that old hymn especially when Alan Jackson sings it.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful captures of the clouds, they look so pretty.
Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week ahead.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Wonderful hymn and Bible quote. Thanx.

God bless.

R's Rue said...

Love the Bible verse. Beautiful blue skies. Have a blessed day today.

Jeanette said...

Love the beautiful sky!

ellen b. said...

Beautiful skies, a favorite hymn, and it's so good to know!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Happy skies!

Hot and humid skies, are not as happy..

Bill said...

The skies are gorgeous!

Kim said...

I love hymns! So glad our church still does them. It's getting harder to find churches that still do hymns. At least it is here. Glorious sky pics! Take care!