Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Skies, A verse, and a hymn

 Happy Sunday

This morning we went to church in person instead of on FB.
Wonderful to get back in person again!!
It's been over a year.
It is what I've missed most of all during covid.

A few sky pictures from this past week while I was walking.




🌼    🌼    🌼

Psalm 86:11

📖 Teach me thy way, O LORD;
I will walk in thy truth:
unite my heart to fear thy name. 📖

🎶
Have Thine Own Way 

Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way.
Thou art the potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after thy will,
while I am waiting, yielded and still.

Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way.
Search me and try me, Savior today.
Wash me just now, Lord, wash me just now,
as in thy presence humbly I bow

Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way.
Wounded and weary, help me I pray.
Power, all power, surely is thine.
Touch me and heal me, Savior divine.

Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way.
Hold o'er my being absolute sway.
Fill with thy spirit till all shall see
Christ only, always, living in me.

🎶

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You ❤️
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

Thanks so much for all the happy birthday wishes.  We did have a piece of the cake last night and I'm off to have another in just a bit.

Unknown - No, Ken isn't a baker, the only thing he bakes are my birthday cakes.
He does cook though and makes a great pizza!! 

13 comments:

Martha said...

Beautiful photos! I'm glad you were able to attend church in person today. Happy official birthday! :)

William Kendall said...

Magnificent skies.

Tom said...

...you have many blessings and the beautiful skies that you see are among them.

The Furry Gnome said...

I'm hoping our church will open soon.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Stunning sky shots. Yes, I also miss my church family and the fellowshipping.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Wishing you the best always.

God bless.

Hootin Anni said...

Beautiful Karen!!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely collection of sky photos!
Take care, have a happy day and a great new week!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

More Happy Birthday Wishes...

Happy Memorial Day...
💛"They hover, as a cloud of witnesses,
above this nation."
💛

Bill said...

Beautiful skies!

Aritha V. said...

Very nice photos. I was also in church after one year. Its was a bit ... I don't know how to describe the feeling.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful sky pictures!

ellen b. said...

So good to worship together in person. Love all the sky shots!