Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Through the Wilderness

 I had another chorus stuck in my head this week.

This one was written by Sidney Cox 

🎵 My Lord knows the way through the wilderness,
All I have to do is follow.
My Lord knows the way through the wilderness,
All I have to do is follow.
Strength for today is mine all the way,
And all I need for tomorrow.
My Lord knows the way through the wilderness 
All I have to do is follow.  🎵


A Blessed Sunday to all
Jesus Loves You
Thanks for stopping by
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

13 comments:

Tom said...

...the wilderness can be a soothing place and then it can't!

Sue said...

I am so glad that my Lord does know the way through the wilderness, for I can get lost very quickly! Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!

Sue

Hootin Anni said...

A perfect place to contemplate life.

William Kendall said...

A pretty view!

Martha said...

I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I had not thought of that chorus for years, but it is a good one. Of course the melody came right back to me.

Deb J. in Utah said...

A beautiful picture and a great message.
See you again soon!

Vee said...

It's been a wilderness all right.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless always.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

A beautiful peaceful forest scene!
Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Pretty New Header!!!!!

It's "just me," but I love changes in blog Headers. -smile-

🌷🌸🎀🌸🌷

Bill said...

A peaceful path! Nice new header, I like it.

Rose said...

This is so true...