Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, April 26, 2021

It's spring again

 29 degrees this morning when I started out walking but the sun
came up and there was no wind.
The sun warmed it up it was almost 40 when I left for home again.

On the way to town I spotted 3 deer and 2 rabbits.

Walked all over town, around the cemeteries, and ball park.
Looks like those posts are for a new score board to be put up.


A couple fishermen out this morning around the pond.

A collage of pictures from my walk.


Just as I was in the Jeep leaving the parking lot a stream of
police cars pulled in.  They have some kind of police training here
every year and I'm pretty sure that is what it's about.

Walked 6.3 miles
Found a penny

☀️    😀    🚶‍♀️    💰

We finished the puzzle (1000 pieces) yesterday.
This was the seek and find one.


There are 10 items added to the puzzle that aren't pictured on the box.
Was very easy to find the missing items but added a bit of fun to it.
Didn't post the before picture because there is no way you can
see all the missing items in the puzzle - picture just wasn't clear enough.

Had a few bananas too brown to eat so baked  

Morning was spent doing work inside.
By afternoon it was in the low 60's and warm enough for me
to sit out on the front porch and do some knitting.

We have two chairs attached together by a little table in the middle
 out back in the woods. We never seem to sit in them
 so Ken moved it onto the deck out back where
they will get some more use.

It's been such a pretty day.
Nice to have spring back again.

Thanks for stopping by.
A smile from me to you. 😀
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

21 comments:

Michelle said...

I enjoy seeing the photos from your walk. When school is out, I love to walk in the morning. It makes for a great start to my day.

Tom said...

...what a puzzle, it would be puzzling for me! It was sunny , windy and COLD here. Take care.

ellen b. said...

Glad you had a nice day and that Spring has arrived again. Love the light in the photos you shared. Good job on that puzzle. I'm about ready to pull out a new one.

Martha said...

I'm glad to hear spring has returned. I love the puzzle and pretty photos from your walk. So happy you had a nice day! :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sunshine, blue skies and lovely green grass.These are right combination for a perfect day.

Hootin Anni said...

I thought maybe(with the new scoreboard it would be Springtime baseball. ⚾

I really, really enjoyed the collage. And it DOES sound like a perfect day.

Rose said...

I love the banner photo. And so love the lighting in the collage. Spring is back here, too. And I am glad to see it.

That would be a fun puzzle to work.

William Kendall said...

Well done on the puzzle.

Deb J. in Utah said...

So glad spring has returned to Happy Trails! We have had another rainy day. I love the puzzle. I wonder what kind of training the police do in your town. Hope you have a good evening. See you again tomorrow. :-)

Debi said...

I always enjoy your morning walks. It was sunny here, but cold. We gifted one of those double chairs to our son and daughter in law. They used it when sitting around their fire pit. Have a great week!

Granny Marigold said...

I like the collage you did. I'm afraid I'm not "techy" enough to know how to do that but certainly admire those who can. My DIL is very able to do computer stuff but unfortunately isn't well at this time.
What an interesting puzzle that is.

Hill Top Post said...

The early morning light is wonderful these days. Nice job on the collage.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

What a lovely walk you had. Thanx for the photo collage.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is warming up here too, nice weather. I like the puzzle!
Have a happy day!

KEV. Robertson. said...

There is a lot involved with your latest Puzzle - I haven't the patience to do a Puzzle...my Chris enjoys them though. Glad your into Spring now. Regards. KEV.

Aritha V. said...

I always enjoy your stories. Wish I could sit there with you. Do you sometimes puzzle outside?

Nice one! I bought also a new puzzle.

Jeanette said...

That is an interesting puzzle! What a beautiful morning for a walk!

Bill said...

The puzzle looks challenging. I love your collage. What software did you use was it online? Thanks and have a great day.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

You just missed the Police training!

I'd love to be able to tell them, what I do, when I run into the Police.. "Thank you for your Service!" -smile- Same as I say, when I run into a member of our Armed Services. -smile-

Doing that puzzle "blows my mind"!!!! -grin-

That 2 chairs and a table sounds delightful. Glad he moved it, to wear you will use it.

💚🌿🌱🌿💚

Beside a babbling brook... said...

The saying I used, in comment...

"Run into..."

Do you say that too, for when you happen-upon-someone?

-smile-

💚🌿🌱🌿💚

Vee said...

66° here for a high. I haven't been out of the house, but I enjoyed the greening and the sun. Soon enough, I'll be in the dark when the leaves come out so I am really enjoying the light.