Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, December 06, 2020

Memory Verse

 This months memory verse we are learning with church
is a short one and easy to remember.

Look not every man on his own things,
but every man also on the things of others.

Philippians 2:4 KJV


Happy to say I got all the rest of the Christmas cards written out today. 🙂
A Blessed Sunday to all.
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

10 comments:

Tom said...

...short and good to remember!

John's Island said...

Philippians 2:4 is timely especially with respect to the virus. Each of us should, at appropriate times, for example, wear a mask not just to protect ourselves, but to protect others as well.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless.

Hootin Anni said...

This could have duble meaning I think...coveting and/or helping others in need. Both are defining today's times.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen - I didn't do much blog reading over the weekend, but I think I will try that cookie recipe. They look like some my mom used to make. I hope your week goes well. Thanks for sharing the bible verse. I will see you again soon.

ellen b. said...

I think this would be an easy one to memorize. Happy new week to you!

Inger said...

Glad you had a good Sunday. I hope to have my cards done soon too. Thanks for the quote, as always something to think about.

Bill said...

Nice verse today. Have a wonderful new week!

William Kendall said...

A good verse.

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you for sharing this verse.

All the best Jan