Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, November 05, 2020

YARN

 Temperature was at 44 degrees this morning when I walked.
No wind and once again the sun was shining.

I walked all around town up and down the streets
and around all my usual loops.
Paid a visit to the bulls.
#14 made me smile with all the hay on his face.  
He just pulled his head out from the trough.


The Farm Pond down by the Drane house has some geese there too.
Really can't see them in the picture but they are there.


Rebecca was out walking this morning and saw her two times.

Walked 6 miles

☀️    ☀️

Got more laundry washed and hung out on the line.
Have to take advantage of these nice sunny days.
Soon I'll have to keep them on the drying rack inside.

The yarn arrived today!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿงถ
All thrown in one big box.

Sorted it all out and stacked it in my craft closet.
They will be turned into lots of colorful baby blankets.

Realized I didn't buy any blue so today ordered some blue yarn.
Also bought three jigsaw puzzles for this winter.

Did a little knitting on my scarf and read some too this afternoon.

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
A happy Thursday to you.
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿฆณ happyone ❤️

19 comments:

William Kendall said...

Those bull expressions are quite something!

Tom said...

...what a start to to your and it kept getting more colorful!

Debi said...

Can't wait to see those beautiful blankets!

Rose said...

Oh, my, your yarn is like you have captured a rainbow! So many gorgeous colors. Some babies are going to be blessed!


Love that morning sky and of course, the bulls are so cute. And when I click to expand the view of the pond...I just love that shot.

Grandma C said...

All your yarn would make a colorful puzzle. lol

ellen b. said...

Fun shot of the bull! That's a nice stash of yarn. It is so nice that you make those baby blankets. That sunrise is something else! Happy Thursday to you!

Granny Marigold said...

The neat way your yarn is stacked looks so pretty. It must be fun just to open the closet to gaze at it all.

Ruth Hiebert said...

All that colorful yarn looks so good. It will make lovely blankets.

Deb J. in Utah said...

That yarn is so bright and cheery. Those baby blankets will make some little person very cozy and happy. See you again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

#14 sure is adorable!

My wife likes to crochet.

I too, am born-again, thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

God Bless!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Gorgeous sunrise, I love the cows. They are so cute. The yarn looks colorful, it looks like a lot. But, I am sure you will use all this yarn quickly? Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy weekend!

KEV. Robertson. said...

My-My Karen - you sure have gathered a lot of Yarn- I'd imagine you'd make several Baby Blankets from this collection. Hope the Blue Yarn arrives soon for you. Regards. KEV.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I wonder what the bull is thinking.

God bless.

Pom Pom said...

Hi Karen! So many pretty colors! You'll be making super colorful blankets for precious babies. Happy Friday!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful sunrise! That is a perfect morning for walking! The bull with the hay is funny!

Bill said...

Beautiful sunrise. The bulls look curious.
Lots of yarn for those pretty baby blankets.
Enjoy your day!

Hootin Anni said...

I love seeing cattle (and I'm kinda weird yo some, but, I don't mind the smell of a feed lot either) ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ
Beautiful shades of yarn for your blankets!

Lisa said...

I get excited when I get new yarn. Love all the colors!
Lisa

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely colourful sky and colourful yarn.

All the best Jan