Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, November 06, 2020

Friday

 Another early morning just like yesterday.
No wind, 44 degrees and sunny.
Lovely walking weather.
Once again enjoyed walking all around town.

Took this photo for the reflection in the town pond.

Went down to see the bulls again.
They're all doing fine.  Like to stop by and say good morning to them.
Just across from the bulls some of the horses wandered over
to the Farm Pond.
At first glance you can see three horses but a closer look
and you will see a fourth horse.

No other people out on this sunny morning.
Maybe they'll be around later.
Haven't seen any deer around lately on my walk
or around the house either.

I pass by this billboard most days and wonder who made 
that advertising decision.

The classics.  Made classic-er.

Walked 6 miles

☀️    🙂    ☀️

This morning we put our weekly garbage in the back of the truck
and dropped it off at the dump. (just the garbage, we kept the truck)

Then stopped at church to drop off a couple of things.

After lunch I decided to change things around in the house.
Had everything topsy turvy for a while and once finished didn't
like what I had done, so I pretty much put everything
back the way it was.
Well at least everything got moved around and I was able
to give everything a good dusting.

That's all I've got for today.
A happy Friday to you.
Thanks for stopping by.
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

Laughter gives us distance.
It allows us to step back from an event,
deal with it and then move on.
- Bob Newharat -

13 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen,
I love that picture of the pond. I have never seen a McDonalds Billboard like that around here. Really makes no sense to me either. Yes, like you, I have moved furniture around only to decide to put it all back the way I had it. Hope you and Ken have a great weekend.

ellen b. said...

Love that reflection shot. Very nice. The horses in the mist are pretty special, too. Sometimes you just have to try some re-arranging to see if it's a good idea. You got your workout for sure. Happy Friday evening to you!

Tom said...

...that pond look like a mirror! So McDonalds is trying to be classier!

Debi said...

That billboard makes no sense to me either. Your photo of the pond is beautiful and I found the fourth horse but I had to really look for it. I laughed out loud at your room re-arranging, I can't tell you how many times I've done that. Have a great weekend!

Rose said...

That reflection shot is wonderful!

Ruth Hiebert said...

The first picture is just stunning. The reflections and the light are both perfect.

Hootin Anni said...

I used to rearrange furniture too. No longer do I find ambition. The pond & the image of the horses in the morning sun are perfect. Glad you kept the truck!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Pretty view of the pond and the reflections. I love the cute horses.
I have moved furniture around several times, it usually ends up back in the same spot. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Is that a pond or a mirror?

God bless.

Bill said...

What a beautiful reflection in the pond. Wonderful photo of the horses, they look content. Enjoy your day.

Henny Penny said...

That reflection in the pond is beautiful!! Love the horse picture too. Oh I've done that so many times...moved the furniture around and then put it back like it was. I used to love changing things around but don't do it much anymore. Glad you kept the truck. :) That was funny.

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a fabulous reflection photograph.

All the best Jan

Kerri Farley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the reflection!