Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Verses and a Puzzle

 Lamentations 3:40 - 41 KJV

Let us search and try our ways,
and turn again to the LORD.

Let us lift up our heart with our hands
unto God in the heavens.

๐Ÿ“–    ๐Ÿ™‚    ๐Ÿ“–

We finished the puzzle last night at 12:30.
I did most of the puzzle on my own but Ken helped me finish it so
I didn't have to stay up all night. ๐Ÿ™‚
It was a fun one to work on.


A Blessed Sunday to all.
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿฆณ happyone ❤️

19 comments:

Sandi said...

I love the snowmen!

That verse is fire.

Vee said...

Timely, timely verse.

You made me laugh. Glad Ken was willing to help with the puzzle. ๐Ÿ˜

Bill said...

A wonderful verse! That puzzle didn't take long. :)

Granny Marigold said...

I think that snowman puzzle was the best one yet.

ellen b. said...

Wonderful verse.
Yippee for a finished puzzle. That is a fun one. Glad you had some help at the final hours!

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you for sharing the verse.

That looks a wonderful puzzle, I do like the colourful snowmen.

All the best Jan

susan q said...

Haven't been bitten by the puzzle bug yet but maybe soon! Thanks for sharing yours♥

Tom said...

...I couldn't have ever done that puzzle!

Debi said...

I am a collector of snowmen... I love your puzzle. Glad you were able to finish it so you could go to bed!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. I love the puzzle. I hope you have a great week! See you again soon!

Hill Top Post said...

I love the finished puzzle. I don't think I could take that one apart until winter is over.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Let us ... turn again to the LORD.

God bless.

KEV. Robertson. said...

Hi Karen- Good going there on your Puzzle - looks very 'Wintery'. One of my Doctors has Puzzles all framed under glass to decorate his Waiting Room and Office- they are Australian Rural Scenes. Best Wishes. KEV.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,

Th snowman puzzle is so cute! It does look hard, I was asleep at 12:30. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week!

Hootin Anni said...

A good seasonal puzzle! How nany pieces? We usually take weeks to do a puzzle. But, we have a puzzle table set up and we can leave it for a day or two, then go back to it.

Rose said...

A good verse...

And I love the puzzle. Was it hard? I just wondered with all the snowmen/all that white.

Michelle said...

While I admire your patience for this task, it makes my brain hurt! lol

William Kendall said...

Well done!

Retired Knitter said...

I am doing puzzles this winter as well. I totally forgot over the years just how much fun and relaxing they are - AND addictive. Love your puzzle pictures.