Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Saturday, November 07, 2020

Sitting on the porch warm day

When I walked this morning it was 35 degrees, sunny, and calm.
It was one of my random walks all over the place.
Around town, around the cemeteries, the industrial park,
and up Sale Barn road a ways.

The only person I saw was Rebecca.  She was just getting
started on her walk as I was ending mine.

A few pictures along my way.





Walked 6 miles

☀️    🙂    ☀️

It warmed up to a sitting on the front porch day and we did that
for a while this afternoon.

Before that though I was outside picking up some of the deadfall
that came down with all the wind we had last week and
adding it to my natural fence.
Lots of it left to pick up another day.

That's about all I did today except for the everyday 
chores that have to get done.
Sure was a nice day.

Thanks for stopping by.
A happy Saturday to you.
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone ❤️

11 comments:

Susie said...

I see in one of the pic...that the sun is shining just around the bend. You will have to show us your fence again soon. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Rose said...

I love that photo, too...the one with the sun shining up ahead. But always enjoy all of them. It was such a nice day here, but I half slept all afternoon. I wanted to be outside so much but they told me I should stay out of the sun...that my site will heal faster. I don't ever recall hearing that before.

Tom said...

...it was gorgeous her today. Three of our grandchildren have November birthdays so we had a picnic in the backyard, hard to believe that it is the 7th of November!

ellen b. said...

Glad you had a good day for walking and sitting on the porch! Lovely photos.

Granny Marigold said...

Looking at the photos I can almost feel the cold crisp air. A lovely day to walk and then sit on the porch.

Vee said...

🍂A blessed weekend to you...

KEV. Robertson. said...

My-My The Farm sure has a lot of Round Bales- plenty of feed for the Winter. It is still Spring here -cool nights- warmish day. Do you receive Snow Karen?

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Doesn't look very warm.

God bless.

Lisa said...

We have been doing a lot of yard clean up while the weather has been absolutely beautiful!!!!
We sat outside in our lawn chairs for over an hour yesterday. Our temps reached the 70’s.
Lisa

Bill said...

Looks a bit nippy.

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful pictures, especially the last one.

All the best Jan