Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2020

August Bible Verse Challenge - Little

 August Bible Verse Challenge

Day 16 - Little

Isiah 11:6 KJV

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
and the leopard shall lie down with the kid;
and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
and a LITTLE child shall lead them. 

 ðŸ“–     📖     📖

A Happy and Blessed Sunday to you.
God Bless You.
happyone ❤️

11 comments:

Inger said...

I beautiful verse in my favorite book of the Old Testament.

Hootin Anni said...

Hope you're having a blessed day my friend.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I hope you are having a happy Sunday!
Thanks for sharing the verse.
Enjoy your day! Have a happy new week ahead!

CHERI said...

Hope you are having a lovely day. I love Sundays! Even though we aren't "in" our church, I look forward to at least be able now to go and worship outside on our breezeway:) Actually my husband and I ride to church on the golf cart and sit in it, along with some other families. It's really nice and we enjoy it a lot, but I do look forward to the day when we can worship in God's house with all our church family.

Tom said...

...Karen, I hope that you are having a wonderful Sunday.

ellen b. said...

Looking forward to the day! Thanks for sharing this great section of the Bible. Happy Sunday to you!

Rose said...

This is a beautiful verse....

Deb J. in Utah said...

One of my favorites. Have a wonderful week.

R's Rue said...

Amen

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless.

Bill said...

Thanks for sharing this verse. Have a wonderful day.