Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Done

When I left walking to town this morning it was 64 degrees.
Mostly cloudy at first but then it was sunny.
A bit of a breeze and then at times down right windy!!


Once I got to town walked over to the library and dropped
a DVD down the slot.

Then just walked all around town.
Lisa and Dwayne were out walking.
A man I've seen a couple of times was riding his bike all over town.

The turkey from yesterday was out in the same place this morning.
Lots of deer, rabbits, and birds around like always.

Walked 5.8 miles


☁️     🙂     ☀️

Once again today we got working on the deck right after breakfast.
By lunch time it was finished.


 Looking out into our woods from the deck.


Sure is nice to be done.
Looking forward to hanging the laundry out there tomorrow.

Glad we the deck got done in the morning because thunderstorms
rolled on through in the afternoon.
I sat on the front porch watching it rain for a while.
Nice to see the sun again once the storm passed.

Read some this afternoon and I've been working on the
next baby blanket and have quite a few weave-it squares done already.
Still using up yarn that I have so can't be too picky with the colors.

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Life is Good
Find the good in your day.
happyone  ❤️

18 comments:

Tom said...

...another project beautifully done, what's next of the list? Take care.

ellen b. said...

You did a great job on that deck. It looks great!

Bettye said...

Looks great!! I know you are really glad to have it finished. Enjoy!!

Rose said...

That first photo is sure a beauty. I love all the rock you have used around your place. That would give me a great feeling to look out and see that every day.

Rose said...

Finally, I thought of what I started to say about looking out and seeing all ways you guys have used the rocks...it would give me a feeling of satisfaction. I started to say that earlier, and the words just totally left my mind. I always tell Roger I hit a blank spot...LOL

Lisa said...

Great job! I love it and how you have a cute place to hang your laundry.
Lisa

Debi said...

Your deck looks great. It feels so good to get a big project like that done. What a nice view you have... I bet you'll spend lots of time out there now.

Ruth Hiebert said...

The deck looks great. It always feels good to have a job done.

Angie said...

Well done with the deck, and the view is terrific. I like how it looks as though the rocks are there naturally! Enjoy your weekend!

Hootin Anni said...

Fantastic work! Now you can sit out there, enjoying your nature all around, and say...we did it!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Love your sunrise shot, a lovely start to your day! The deck looks great, your view is beautiful too. Wishing you a happy day and weekend!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Lovely views.

God bless.

KEV. Robertson. said...

Hi Karen- Great job on the Deck by Ken and yourself- very much worth the wait...you'l be all set now for Summer. Best Wishes. KEV.

Bill said...

Beautiful views and a lovely new deck. Enjoy!

Jeanette said...

Nice deck and an really nice view! I bet you spend a lot of time out there!

William Kendall said...

Your first shot is my favourite.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen - the deck looks great - I know you will enjoy it! Beautiful sunrise pictures. Have a great weekend. See you again soon!

Nellie said...

Wow! What a nice deck! Great work!