Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Titus


Even with having church on line we are still
memorizing a Bible verse as a church.

This months Bible verse is

Titus 2:13

 Looking for that blessed hope, 
and the glorious appearing of the great God 
and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

 When Pastor says the verse, I can picture us all
in our homes saying it all together
and it makes me feel connected to them.

A happy and healthy Sunday to you all.
God Bless You. 
happyone  🥰

Comment Replies:
Rose - My refrigerator is usually neat inside.  Every thing has a place and I like to keep it there.  If Ken puts something back in a different place I put it where it belongs.  

Dot - I remember your blog from years ago. I see now that you just have pictures on a blog that others take.  You were one of the people who encouraged me with my photography when I first started blogging.  I thank you for that!! 
Haven't read very much of 'Yesterday' but like it so far.  It does seem different from her other books in that the book goes back and forth in time. Will let you know how I like it when finished.

Brenda - Thanks so much for your comment.  How kind you are!!  How cool that you once owned a Hallmark store!!!  I would have loved that!! 
We sure do miss Brenda's Pizza!  It will be the first place we go to once restaurants open again up here.
You should start a blog.  I'd love to read it!!

14 comments:

Tom said...

...that sky is a glorious appearing of the great God.

Vee said...

Yes for connections. And that verse is an excellent one for this month. I have had pizza twice this month and I can hardly wait for more!

Leslie said...

Beautiful. I am enjoying church online.

Rose said...

That is a beautiful start to your day!

Inger said...

I like these verses on Sundays. Thanks for sharing.

ellen b. said...

I've been listening to sermons on line on Titus by John MacArthur. So good.

Kathi said...

Lovely photos. God bless you, Kathi

Adam said...

Happy Sunday though it's technically Monday now

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great verse. We all need hope right now.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous sunrise. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy and healthy new week.

Kerin said...

Very pretty photo, and a hopeful verse...thank you!

~K.

Lisa said...

Beautiful verse. Hope things can get back to normal soon.
Lisa

Bill said...

A beautiful sight to start a Sunday!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a beautiful photograph, a gorgeous looking sky.

All the best Jan