Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 09, 2020

Psalm

Psalm 119:18 is the Bible memory verse for this month at church.
(KJV)
A very easy one to remember this month.

Open thou mine eyes,
that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

📖     📖

The sun came out this afternoon.
Went outside and cleared the ice off of the driveway.
The cows were out and I got another picture of the young calf.
Was hoping they would come over to the fence but they didn't.



A Blessed Sunday to you.
Thanks for stopping by.
happyone  🥰

Deb - Yes, the picture from yesterday was looking out of our living room window.

Brenda - Thanks for the comment. 🙂

The blogger spell check no longer works for me. The little icon is no longer there. Has that happened to anyone else?

12 comments:

Sue said...

A beautiful Sunday to you Karen, give them some time they will move closer.
Sue

Connie said...

Wishing you the blessing of a joy filled Sunday.
God bless you, Karen.
Love your photos :)

Deb J. in Utah said...

Happy Sunday Karen! I love that verse!

William Kendall said...

The calf looks curious.

Tom said...

...I hope that the little calf is warm enough.

Rose said...

I wish the calf had come close, too...would love to see its cute little face. I just checked, and I don't have spell check any more. I really wonder if they are getting ready to do away with blogger. I wish I had my Pics and Pieces in book form!

Ruth Hiebert said...

It is fun watching the young calves. Hopefully this one comes to make friends with you soon.

Vee said...

The calf is so dark against the white snow. I will have to pay attention to the spell check. It’s still working when commenting.

doodles n daydreams said...

Yes, my spell check icon has disappeared as well :(
Great winter pics :)
Diana

ellen b. said...

Woohoo! I know that memory verse already. :)
Ahh you got to see that little calf again. Too cute.

Adam said...

Cute calf.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Yes ... I lost my spell-check on Blogger too. Looked everywhere for it. On the floor, under my desk, in the fridge ... nothing! However, some badly spelled words are underlined in red.

God bless.