45. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart
bringeth forth that which is good;
and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart
bringeth forth that which is evil:
for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
46. And why call ye me, Lord, Lord,
and do not the things which I say?
47. Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them,
I will shew you to whom he is like:
48. He is like a man which built an house,
and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock:
and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house,
and could not shake it:
for it was founded upon a rock.
49. But he that heareth, and doeth not,
is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth;
against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell;
and the ruin of that house was great.
📖 📖 📖
Little stream behind the baseball park
where I walk around.
A blessed Sunday to all.
Sandi - The DVD we got from the library was the next disc of Frankie Drake Mysteries.