Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, September 01, 2019

Happiness

Another new month has come which means a new Bible verse 
for our church to learn.
This was on the cover of the bulletin this morning.

This is our hand shaking song for the month.


Happiness is to know the Savior,
Living a life within His favor,
Having a change in my behavior.
Happiness is the Lord!

Happiness is a new creation,
Jesus and me in close relation,
Having a part in His salvation.
Happiness is the Lord!

Real joy is mine
No matter if teardrops start;
I’ve found the secret,
It’s Jesus in my heart!
 
Happiness is to be forgiven,
Living the life that's worth the living,
 Taking a trip that leads to heaven
Happiness is the Lord.
Happiness is the Lord.
 ~ Ira F Stanphill
 
To hear it sung click on the title.
 
Happy is that people, 
whose God is The Lord
Psalm 144:15 

A Blessed Sunday to you.
happyone 🥰

12 comments:

Carol W. said...

What a wonderful song! Happy September! God bless you!

Vee said...

You have to sing a song while greeting one another? That’s a different approach. I suppose it keeps people from wandering off. 😁 I like that scripture verse and know it because I know the song. This is true of many scriptures I know.

Tom said...

...greeting and singing is a wonderful tradition.

Sandi said...

Amen...amen...amen.

Lowcarb team member said...

… and a Blessed Sunday to you to :)

All the best Jan

Ruth Hiebert said...

So I had to go listen to this song. I knew that I should know the melody, but had totally forgotten it.It's been many years since I last heard that song. It's a catchy little tune.

Rose said...

That is a catchy tune...it felt familiar but I don't think I have heard it. I think it reminded me of something else.

Leslie said...

That's pretty and it sounds so familiar. Happy Sunday!!!

Bill said...

Singing and greeting is something we did at the Quakers Meeting at the beginning of a new month.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Good Bible verse.

God bless.

Sue said...

Love this verse, and love hearing this song, The lamb looks like one of ours, they have the sweetest faces. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for your sweet comment.
Sue

William Kendall said...

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.