Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Morning Sky

Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth His handiwork.
🌠     🌠     🌠
I go for my morning walk on Sunday's too but just can't go as
far because I have to get ready for church.
Today I walked 3.5 miles.
The whole sky was beautiful this morning not just looking east.
The above picture was taken looking east.
The bottom picture was taken immediately after the first
but looking northwest.
 Blogger friend Tom took those pesky wires out of the picture for me.
Thanks Tom 😃

A Blessed Sunday to you.
Jesus Loves Us.  😊
happyone  ❤️

Comment Replies:
Seems like there are a lot more of us who like sugar on our fried bread than I thought!!

Vee - I thought when tops of cakes crack that it meant the oven was too hot. I did have the oven set at 350. 
The planters aren't milk glass, just painted ceramic.  I'll be posting more of my collection in the days to come.

Kev - I also have Hummels. My mom collected them and at one time had 150 of them!!  I have a few of hers and also some of the plates. 

17 comments:

Tom said...

...wow, what a start to your day!

William Kendall said...

Such pretty skies!

Ruth Hiebert said...

God's beautiful creation on display all around.

Rose said...

Gorgeous way to start the day! Tom did good!

Adam said...

Very pretty sky

Sandi said...

Lovely!!

Yay for blogger friend Tom! :)

KEV. Robertson. said...

Hi Karen- thanks for the reply on Hummels. Wow- that is certainly excellent photos of the sky- wonderful when nature impresses it's grand appeal. Regards. KEV.

Hill Top Post said...

What a perfect passage for such a beautiful Sunday morning. And, looking back at yesterday's post...Wow, on those whoopie pies! Also, I like sugar and a tad of cinnamon on my fried bread.

Henny Penny said...

How beautiful! Both the sky and the verse from Psalm 19. I didn't know French toast was called fried bread. It has been years, many years, since I made French toast. It sounds good. I've used syrup but sugar sprinkled on sounds good too.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful sunrise. The colors are lovely. Lovely photos. Enjoy your day! Have a happy new week!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

The first photo is truly wonderful.

God bless.

Melanie said...

Beautiful! Such vivid colors!

Debby Ray said...

Breathtaking skies!

Lisa said...

Beautiful cotton candy sky.
Lisa

Inger said...

Just gorgeous!

Lowcarb team member said...

Those skies are so beautiful, love your photographs.

All the best Jan

ellen b. said...

Glorious skies starting your Sunday off just right!