Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 03, 2019

A Psalm

I waited patiently for the Lord;
and He inclined unto me,
and heard my cry.

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit,
out of the miry clay,
and set my feet upon a rock,
and established my goings.

And He hath put a new song in my mouth,
even praise unto our God:
many shall see it,
and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Psalm 40: 1-3

A Blessed Sunday to you all.
God loves us and cares for us.  😊
happyone  ❤️

❄️   ☃️   ❄️
The snow continues another day.

11 comments:

Tom said...

...talk about a cold seat!

Sandi said...

There is a song by U2 with these words as lyrics.

Rose said...

Oh, my goodness, I needed to hear that Psalm...and am sending it to a friend.

Granny Marigold said...

No signs of spring out your way yet.

Adam said...

No spring robins yet

ellen b. said...

Love this Psalm and it makes me recall a song we used to sing, Yes He did, Yes He did...I can tell the world about this, I can tell the nations I'm blest. It will come back to me when I wake up in the wee hours...

Vee said...

One of my favorite Psalms... enough snow already!

Ruth Hiebert said...

He has put a new song in my mouth. I can honestly say that He has done that for me.

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks a snowy Sunday …
Blessings, and my good wishes for the new week ahead.

All the best Jan

Melanie said...

I love how God puts a new song in our mouth. Sometimes the songs we carry around aren't very sweet. When will this cold go away? Snow isn't the problem here - it's rain!

William Kendall said...

A good psalm.