Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 03, 2019

New Verse and a Snowman

A new month, the first Sunday and time for a new Bible verse
to memorize at church.
This month is an easy one.

Proverbs 2:6

For the Lord giveth wisdom:
out of His mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

☀️     ☀️
I am happy to say that I did get to walk outside this morning.
It was 37 degrees with a mix of clouds and sun.
Left at 7:10 but could only walk to 8:00 because
I had to be home to get ready for church.
This afternoon there was full sun and the temperature reached 50 degrees.
Wow it was so warm!
I went outside and built a snowman. ⛄️
It is so warm he is already melting.
Took another walk this afternoon around Happy Trails and up the lane.

A Blessed Sunday to you all.
Jesus Loves You
happyone  ❤️

20 comments:

Sandi said...

You built a snowman! :)

William Kendall said...

He looks whimsical!

Tom said...

...what crazy swings in the temperatures.

Vee said...

That is one adorable snowman! My guys came today to use the luge. That was fun. Yay for warmer temps...a taste of things to come.

M.K. said...

Your snowman looks great! Glad it's warming up there at last.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Your snowman looks quite happy, as well he should be, since he lives at Happy Trails.

Adam said...

Cute snowman

Carol W. said...

That's a dapper looking snowman! Thanks for sharing!

Rose said...

It has been year since I have built a snowman!!! I admire yours.

Lisa said...

What a sweet snowman. Im glad you got some warmth today. It got up to 66 degrees today so we took a nice walk after church. It was nice.
Lisa

Hill Top Post said...

And, of course, he would be a happy one! I love him!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great proverb.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am happy for the warm up! Your snowman is so cute! Happy Monday, enjoy your day and have a great new week ahead.

Nawm D Gerr said...

I went to the Christian Womens conference. Loved it. Maybe my problem will die from neglect.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

A beautiful verse to memorize! Isn't it fun being a kid again and building a snowman? I hope you are enjoying your beautiful new home!
hugs,
Jann

Melanie said...

Always love the photos of your walk. Your snowman is quite impressive. I imagine he's all but gone by now.

John M said...

I like the snowman you built.

Michelle said...

love your snowman

Dianna said...

What a great snowman!

ellen b. said...

Fun to see that snowman! Great verse to memorize.