Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, November 04, 2018

Sunday


Nice  being able to start my walk at 6:30 this morning when
it was just getting light.
Just starting out and took this picture.

A Blessed Sunday to you.
happyone  💕

14 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful autumn colours!

Tom said...

...having light soon after I awake is nice, butthese short days are hard on me.

Granny Marigold said...

It looks like you had lovely weather today.

Lowcarb team member said...

The Autumn colours are lovely.
Happy Sunday to you :)

All the best Jan

doodles n daydreams said...

Mellow.

ellen b. said...

Beautiful color.

Adam said...

I liked the extra hour of sleep

Ivy Green said...

So happy you got some color before the trees got done!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is a beautiful scene.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Beautiful wall plaque.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely view of the road and trees. It will take me some time to get used to the time change. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Good morning! I woke up thinking about you after an experience I had hiking yesterday. I was going to email you but couldn't get the email to open in your profile. If you get a chance and want to...email me. And enjoy your day!

Lisa said...

I bet you see a lot of color changes in your neck of the woods. beautiful view!
Lisa

Melanie said...

You certainly are blessed to have such beauty in your back yard! The colors are finally popping out here now. Have a blessed day.