Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2018

July's Verse

The Bible verse this month that we as a church are learning is one
that is well known.

1Thessalonians 5:17-18
  Pray without ceasing.
In everything give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
⛪️     ⛪️

Yesterday
Had my usual 6 mile morning walk around town.
A sunny one, 58 degrees and WINDY.

 After breakfast we went and got a load of stone in the dump trailer
and put the stone behind the garage along the pipe for drainage.
The lights in the kitchen have been installed.
There will also be under the cabinet lighting too but they are in yet.
Picture below shows the driveway.
On the left is just a parking area and to the right leads up to the garages.
In the afternoon we headed over to Chester and Linda's house
for a day of playing shuffle board with about 25 others.
Lots of fun with lots of good food too.
I played 5 games and won all but the last and ended up in second place.
I usually am not a very good player but was lucky yesterday.

They have chickens and I snapped this picture of them.
Home last night around 7:30.

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Life is Good
happyone  💕

18 comments:

Tom said...

...looks like you won't have much grass to mow!

happyone said...

NO 😃

Ruth Hiebert said...

That kitchen looks amazing.

Granny Marigold said...

I like your roomy kitchen!
I also like the chickens; I like to see a little flock with varied kinds of hens, like this assortment. If we could have chickens here in town that's what I'd want.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your kitchen. I have white cabinets and black countertops! Love your light fixtures! Enjoy your afternoon!

Inger said...

Love those lights in the kitchen, well the entire kitchen is lovely and the lights just make it complete.

Vee said...

Your kitchen is going to be such a joy to work in with its farmhouse sink and the box window. The drive shows careful thought. It will be interesting to see how everything all pulls together...you know! I don’t. 😉

Leslie said...

Look at that gorgeous kitchen!!!! Love it. Hi chickens!!!

Sue said...

Love! Love! your kitchen, you are going to have so much fun creating in there. Love the refrigerator, I am shopping for a new one, it is 19 yrs. old and has served us well. Have a blessed day.
Sue

Adam said...

Quite a number of chickens

Deb J. in Utah said...

So fun to see pictures of your beautiful new home!! I am glad to be back in blogland to check in and say hello! I have missed you and your happy posts. Have a great week, Karen!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I like the Bible verse you have chosen.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your new kitchen and lighting are beautiful. Your driveway almost looks circular. Cute chickens. Have a happy day and new week!

Silver in AZ said...

the kitchen looks great! I still prefer white appliances, but I'm sure whomever buys our place will replace them immediately.

Retired Knitter said...

Could you ever have imagined this outcome when you bought this property years ago. You were living in Columbia and visiting the site. - and, if I remember correctly, sleeping in your truck! :-)

Henny Penny said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! Your new house is beautiful! I was just looking back at the other pictures. Can't wait to see the stone go up where the cinder blocks are now. I love that Bible verse too.

happyone said...

Yes, you remember correctly. : ) It's been a dream come true!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the look of your kitchen Karen!

All the best Jan