Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Tracts

A rainy and foggy morning so left the house all decked out in my rain gear.
It rained the entire time I walked.
Good news though that it was 48 degrees and when I got home it was 50.

The same walk as yesterday, up and down all the streets in town,
and around the cemeteries and the ball park loop.

Walked down to the barn where my horse friend, Star lives.
 She saw me coming down the hill and trotted out of the barn again to say hi.
I talked to her and petted her and when I turned to go she trotted
back in the barn.  Think it's pretty cool that she comes out to see me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

No one else out this morning.
Walked 6 miles
๐ŸŒท     ๐ŸŒท
I thought the Forgotten Cookies I made yesterday were very good
and like that they are only 25 calories.  Very light and airy.
Ken didn't care for them.
๐ŸŒท     ๐ŸŒท
Every April in our church is tract month where as a church our
goal is to hand out 30,000 of them during the month of April.
Today Ken and I had a box of 5,000 which we counted out into groups
of 10, put a rubber band around them and then put 10 
of them together with  another rubber band so we had groups of 100.
This is the tract.
A double click will let you read read it better.
We will return these that we did today and pick up another couple of
boxes tonight when we go to church to count out before this weekend.
๐ŸŒท     ๐ŸŒท
It's been a rainy day all day but I'm just happy it is warmer
and it isn't snow.
Read some more this afternoon and also got some more
squares sewn together.  Hope to have the baby blanket finished by tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening.

Life is Good 
Count your blessings
happyone ๐Ÿ’•

Been taken for granted?
Imagine how God feels.
~ unknown

8 comments:

Christine said...

So things are finally starting to warm up for you!
That is a great tract, simple and straightforward saying all that needs to be said! May God be pleased to save precious souls through their distribution!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

It's been raining all day here in the UK too. Verty wet and muddy in the garden.

Again, a wonderful quote to end your post.

Blessed Easter to you and yours.

God bless.

ellen b said...

That's sweet about your horse friend's greeting. I'll have to check out that cookie recipe. Good work on those tracts.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your snow seems to be slowly disappearing with the rain.
We had rain today and I think more is forecast for the Easter weekend ...

All the best Jan

Dianna said...

I thought about you this morning when it was raining and wondering if you were out for your walk. I don't mind walking if it is a drizzle but it was raining pretty hard here all day and with my FMS it isn't smart for me to be out in it when it is raining that hard. The water is starting to get out of its banks at the dam in Bruceton.

Love your quote...very thought provoking.

Hugs to you, my friend.

Tom said...

...your weather look about the same as mine, welcome to mud season.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Rain is definitely more welcome than snow, at this time of year.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, we are having a foggy morning. I guess the rain is better than more snow.
Happy Easter to you and your family.