Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

White planters

Good Morning
๐ŸŒฒ     ๐ŸŒฒ
Nice to get back to my morning walk after missing a day.
It was 46 degrees this morning, with sun and clouds.
Every since I got my warm winter walking coat the weather has been
too warm to wear it.
Not complaining though, I've had some terrific walking weather.

Start my walk by going to the library and dropping a book
down the book drop.  (The Mysterious Island)
Then just walked all over the place around town.
Sometimes it is nice to have a route to walk and other times it
is just nice to walk wherever you feel like it at the moment.

It was very quiet around town, didn't see anyone else out walking
or even see anyone to say Good Morning to.
No rabbits today but still lots of geese at both little ponds.

Walked 6 miles
 ๐ŸŒฒ     ๐ŸŒฒ
Ken was still home when I got back from walking but after breakfast
he went up to HT at house site.

I stayed home getting some house work done.
Time to clean the bathrooms.
Once we move, it will be nice having just 1 1/2 bathrooms to keep clean.

I moved my small collection of white planters to the front room
and put them on this little dresser that I took the drawers out of.
Cut some shoots off my philodendron to try to root them.
I think they also will just grow in water.
 A happy day to you.
happyone  ๐ŸŽˆ

Show me the way,
not to fortune and fame,
Not how to win laurels
or praise for my name.
But show me the way
to spread "The Great Story"
That "Thine is The Kingdom
and the Power and Glory.
~ Helen Steiner Rice

15 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful scenes that you see win your walks.

Christine said...

Wow! What a terrific sunrise!

Tom said...

...it sure does look like a good morning.

Adam said...

46 is probably a warm morning to you

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice new look, and a spectacular new header photo!

Rose said...

I like the new look of your blog! Sounds like you had a nice day.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Looking forward to seeing how the house is progressing. Do you have an estimate on the finish date?

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a gorgeous sunrise. I am enjoying this milder weather, I hope it sticks around. We are seeing lots of geese here too. Pretty images. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Lovely planters! My favourite is the little bird bottom right! Gorgeous colours in your photographs today. Enjoy your day :)

Lisa said...

Like Adam said, I bet 46 is warm for you. I woke up to 35 degrees this morning. It will be in the 70s later in the afternoon.
Beautiful sunrise.
Lisa

Happy@Home said...

A very pretty new look on your blog today. I especially like the photo in your header. Gorgeous!
I like how you arranged your white planter collection.

happyone said...

Nothing definite. Saying Feb but I think more like April.

Debby Ray said...

I like the blue polka dots! They remind me of snow falling in a night sky. Enjoy your day!

Patti said...

What a nice way to display your white planters. I miss Helen Steiner Rice's poetry. It used to be found on many Hallmark cards. I'm enjoying this warm-for-fall weather, too.

ellen b said...

Perfect little cabinet to show your white planters.