Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Another book series

This sunrise is another I took the other day.  
It is down by the Drane house pond.
๐ŸŒฒ     ๐ŸŒฒ
Sunrise 7:18
41 degrees this morning under cloudy skies with a bit of a breeze
for my walk today.
 The sun come out later in the day.

Another walk around town but I did go up Sale Barn a ways and also
down toward Happy Trails before coming back to town again.

Today ALL the geese are gone.  Didn't see a one of them.

No people either except for the workers working on the fire house.
They have finished with the stone front and are now finishing up the chimney.

Dropped a book down the slot at the library.
(Skipping Christmas by John Grisham)

Walked 6 miles
 ๐ŸŒฒ     ๐ŸŒฒ
I've been having oatmeal for breakfast the past few days.
Good eating after a walk.
I make it with milk and add some brown sugar.
Very filling.

Changed out the orange and yellow fiestaware on my hutch to
green and cream.
 Started reading another new book series that was recommended to me by
my friend Kathy.  (I know so many Kathy's)
The O'Malley Series
This first book is The Negotiator
Liked it right away.

Time to get supper started.

A happy day to you.
happyone ๐ŸŽˆ

"The manner of giving is worth more that the gift."
~ Pierre Corneille

14 comments:

Tom said...

...exciting fire sky!

Terra said...

I love the green and cream colors of your fiesta ware and the handsome and tall hutch. I wrote about a book today too, on my blog.

Michelle said...

I will check out that book. I enjoy reading a series. Nice to see your Fiesta Ware.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Each sunrise or sunset is so beautiful and unique in it's own way.This one is gorgeous.

Henny Penny said...

The reflection of orange in the pond is amazing! Your hutch is pretty. Wish my china cabinet stood out more. It's back in a corner...in this small house! I've been eating oatmeal again. I like it with brown sugar, walnuts and milk.

Adam said...

the first shot is gorgeous

doodles n daydreams said...

That fiesta ware is lovely.
Diana

eileeninmd said...

Hello, gorgeous sunrise. I like your china closest and the fiestaware. I will have to look up both of those books. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Ruta M. said...

Beautiful sunrise and very pretty china. I make porridge (oatmeal) every day for breakfast because I like it and because it is good for you. I don't add any sugar but cook it with sultanas which I find make it sweet enough. When Peter has it he puts honey on top.

John M said...

That sunrise would make a good framed wall photo.

Christine said...

Awesome sunrise! The colour is so intense & glowing!

happyone said...

Didn't know what sultanas were and looked it up to find it is raisins. I like them in my oatmeal too. Honey sounds good too.

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Love your sunrise and your dresser. I love porridge fo breakfast and have it most mornings. Have a great weekend :)

ellen b said...

Beautiful sky! Fun color change for your cabinet. I'll have to look up that book series.