Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ken's Trains

Ken did a bit more work downstairs for his train layout.
Finished more bench work.
Painted the walls blue for the sky background.Painted the sides by the window black which mirrors will be hung.
To be continued......

5 comments:

  1. following along.. I like trains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks as if it is a major project, but I bet the setup will be amazing once it's completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're photographing Ken's progress. It's always fun to see the before/during/after shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very curious how things will work out, keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )