Monday, March 22, 2010
I am happy to say that Val has chosen my blog to receive a Happiness Award. Thank you Val for thinking of me. :-)
I don't really don't like putting awards on my blog because I feel a bit uncomfortable receiving them, but I thought I'd do this one.
The rules that come with this award are as follows:
1. When you receive this award you must thank the person that awarded you in a new post.
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass this award to other bloggers who make you happy.
Here are 10 things that make me happy.
1. Knowing God loves me no matter what!
2. Having Kenny's love
3. Walking around the lake early in the morning.
4. Eating ice cream
5. Driving my car especially when it's shiny and clean
6. Sunny days
7. Giving away an afghan that I've knitted
8. A shelf of unread books waiting for me to read.
9. A single Red Rose
10. When Kenny winks at me.
I am supposed to pass this award on to other blogs that make me happy but I just can't pick out a few from the blogs I read. I enjoy all the blogs that I read so I pass this award on to all of you!!
I thank all of you who read my blog and all the kind things you have to say. Blogging is great and I consider you all my friends!!
Have a happy day!! :-)