Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Church Signs

Here are some more church sign sayings taken from my daily calendar.

Every saint has a past.
Every sinner has a future.

God wants full custody,
not just weekend visits.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps
if you're not willing to move your feet.

If God had a refrigerator
your picture would be on it. :-)

Love is the only thing that can be divided
without being diminished.

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.

There is no right way to do a wrong thing.

Do your best and let Jesus do the rest.

Too much complaining leaves little time for doing.

Enjoy your day.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Happyone :-)

4 comments:

  1. All of these signs are great -- they have lots of truth in them. Did you know one became a song? Toby Keith recorded 'No Right Way To Do the Wrong Thing'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading these -- the church at the bottom of your street has some really interesting ones once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise words from your calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )