No misty walk this morning.
Just a little patchy fog and sunshine.
51 degrees and no wind.
First walked over to the library and brought back two of
the DVD's I got yesterday.
Both were pretty bad shows and we didn't watch
more than a few minutes to know we didn't want to see the rest.
Walked down the main road and there were sure some
good smells coming from
David was on his way to work and saw me walking and stopped
to say good morning.
Walked to the DG Market and then went back through town.
Went around all my usual loops.
Cemeteries, Ball Park, and New Road.
Coming back down to the parking lot by the pond.
Some of you may remember I used to write about
Phil, the Wiggle Man.
He was the car salesman here at the Accident Car Dealership.
He left a few years ago to work in WV.
Well, this week he is back here in Accident.
I stopped to say hi and welcome him back.
I've missed seeing him each morning and glad he's back again.
He always has a smile with happy Good Morning as I walk by.
Sure was nice to see some sunshine this morning.
🙂 🌤️ 🍁
Nice and sunny so got a load of clothes washed and hung out to dry.
No side tracking for me today.
I spent most of the day getting my weekly house cleaning done.
Good feeling after putting it off the last 2 days!
One of the books I got yesterday is
The Secret Book Society by Madeline Martin
and liked it right away.
The cows sure have been noisy on the farm today.
They are bellowing and it sounds so sad.🐄
I'm wondering if today the calves and cows are being separated.
Almost supper time so I'd better see to that.
Having big salads with all kinds of good things in it.
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you had a wonderful day.
HappyK🙂❤️
TotalDaySteps 17,827
TotalMonthSteps 381,671
TotalStepsSoFarThisYear 4,409,876



14 comments:
I wonder what was being made at Huckleberry's catering at that early hour.
Nice that Phil is back with his good humor.
The book you are reading sounds like a good read just from the title...Secret Book Society...knowing you liked it makes me want to read it, too.
It does sound as if the cows and calves are being separated, doesn't it?
That's great that Phil is back with his smile and good humour.
I wonder if my library may have that Madeline Martin book ... perhaps I will check.
All the best Jan
That was a good walk - beautiful morning, seeing David and Phil too! I remember you talking about Phil but I need a reminder about why he's called The Wiggle Man!
Today I cleaned house, which I had put off for the past two days, and had a big salad with all kinds of things in it for supper. lol Great minds think alike!
Your last misty photo is gorgeous! I remember Wiggle Man, but can't remember why you called him that! Strange that both DVD's were so bad!
If he always has a smile with happy Good Morning, he should be good at sales.
It really is sad to hear the cows 'crying' when they are separated from their calves. We hear that from across our road. Sound like a good day to accomplish all your tasks! Take care and see you after the 11th!
Karen, how wonderful that Phil is back in good humour! Your photos are lovely!
Oh I remember the mama cows bellowing when my grandparents had to separate the calves. It is sad, but must be done. Even when they had to separate the baby horses from the mares. Janice
Oh yes itis good to see 'friends' who were gone, back. I love it when I pick a GOOD book and know it right away. Love sent your way from the old retiree..
I remember Phil the wiggle man but can't remember why he's known as the wiggleman. Maybe its best I don't know.
Glad to hear the wiggle man is back! Your books sounds like a good one. It is sad to think the cows are being separated.
Take care, enjoy your day!
I can't help wondering what was being made a Huckleberry Catering. I just love that name.
Nice that Phil the wiggle man is back.
Post a Comment