Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Another misty morning

A morning like yesterday with mist in the air.
Temperature was 56 and sunrise was at 7:11.

Started walking down main street and up and down side
streets along the way.


Then back to the pond and around both of the cemeteries.



Not much going on in town in the dark early morning.
Rebecca was out walking Leo.
Nice to see someone else out walking.

🙂    ☁️    🍁    🍂

Food shopping day at Walmart.
Went first thing after breakfast and there was hardly anyone there.
We were back in town too early to stop at the library to pick up
a book I had on hold so went back to town to get it after lunch.
(Library doesn't open till 11:00)
I went to pick up one book,
looked around and ended up checking all these out.
You can guess what I did this afternoon.📕
Cleaning got sidetracked once again.


My African Violets continue to grow and bloom.
This is the smallest one.


So ends another post.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by.
HappyK❤️🙂


2 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Beautiful photos and I love the Scripture verse illustration, Karen. Yes, what a nice selection of books you found at the library!!!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your first photograph ... you start your walk early, it was quite dark.

I went to the local library today and got three new books to read.

All the best Jan