Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, September 07, 2026

Pictures

I was going to take a blog break but decided to take a partial one.
Will just post a picture or two a day.
No words, just pictures.
 

Have a wonderful day
HappyK 🙂 ❤️
☀️
TotalDaySteps 16,990 

14 comments:

Tom said...

...a picture can be worth a 1,000 words!

Jeanette said...

Very nice! Enjoy your break!

ellen b. said...

A lovely photo to start your word break! :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is misty and so beautiful. It looks like my area. I hope you are alright?

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Beautiful.

Michelle said...

Do enjoy your break!

Lowcarb team member said...

Enjoy your partial blog break.
I always enjoy seeing your pictures.

All the best Jan

Ann said...

and a lovely picture it is. Enjoy your partial break

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen! Enjoy your blog break. I love today's picture. You live is such a lovely area. See you again soon!

Linda said...

That’s a lovely scene!

Granny Marigold said...

A very peaceful picture.

HappyK said...

Yes, I'm fine and dandy. :)

Guillaume said...

Beautiful.

Aritha V. said...

I love the misty atmosfeer. Super mooi