Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside.
Elizabeth von Arnim
13 comments:
Fun shot! Happy Wednesday to you!
Love that photo!
Does this mean you are parked for the day? I hope all is well...
I like it!
Happy Wednesday.
All the best Jan
Cool photo, Karen!
I like the pretty wildflowers that grow in the grass.
Saw this on my walk through the industrial park.
Almost kind of artistic.
Great photo! Take care, enjoy your day!
And it looks like it's been parked there for a while.
...parked for awhile.
Taking a break.
Love the wildflowers around it. Janice
Post a Comment