Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Good Morning

Happy Thursday



Have a wonderful day.
HappyK🙂
☁️🌧

5 comments:

Mari said...

I'm seeing a few others having the same issue. So many blogger problems lately.
Have a good day!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gorgeous!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Absolutely stunning, Karen. Blogger news reader is totally dead, it's been 2 days now. I came here directly to visit you and found your post.
Not even one new blog post has appeared in the Blogger news reader for over 2 days.
Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead.

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope you've been enjoying a wonderful Thursday.
That is a lovely photograph.

All the best Jan

ellen b. said...

Beautiful.