Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside.
Elizabeth von Arnim
14 comments:
Is this at the pond? I love seeing the wildflowers blooming.
Very peaceful looking. Are those some kind of red berries?
Yes, it is.
No, not berries, some kind of flower but don't know what.
...the orange flower is jewelweed (Impatiens capensis).
Such a lovely scene!
Very pretty
A beautifully composed photo, very nice indeed.
A peaceful scene.
I hope you've had a wonderful Monday.
All the best Jan
I'm guessing this is the pond that you show frequently
A peaceful spot to sit and contemplate.
This is a peaceful setting. Thanks, Karen. xx
Everything still looks very summery considering that in a few days Fall will be official. Have a lovely Tuesday.
Very pleasing!
Post a Comment