Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside.
Elizabeth von Arnim
Translate
Tuesday, September 08, 2026
A big pine tree
Happy Tuesday
Have a wonderful day
HappyK🙂
🌤️
TotalDaySteps 16,157
While I'm just posting pictures I'll be answering any questions on the comment page instead of on the next days post.
Hope you are having a good week, Karen. That is a big tree that fell with the storm. I'm glad it didn't fall on anyone or anything. See you again soon!
15 comments:
That was a big pine. Too bad it fell. Janice
That's a huge tree.
That was a big one! Sad to see them come down.
That can be a lot of firewood.
Was it a big storm?
What a big tree, Karen! So sad it came down.
...I'm quite sure that it is a Norway Spruce!
Yes!
Sad to see a tree come down.
All the best Jan
That is one big tree. It's always sad to see a tree come down either naturally or when they getcut down
Hope you are having a good week, Karen. That is a big tree that fell with the storm. I'm glad it didn't fall on anyone or anything. See you again soon!
Almost looks like the big old tree in the first picture was hit by lightning.
Scary to see such big tree fall like this. I love old pine trees.
Hello,
It is scary to see these trees come down! Take care, enjoy your day!
That's what we thought.
Post a Comment