A cloudy morning today and 64 degrees.
Walked around the cemetery up the hill.
Then went to the long barn and walked around it.
This is down at the other end of the barn.
On the way to the ball park loop I went down the new
road they are making for where the 10 houses will be built.
They are still getting the lots ready for building.
I assume after the gravel has settled a while they will put the blacktop down.
Walked down this way,
around the curve,
and out the other end.
Now I have another loop to walk around.๐
Continued over to the ball park and walked around there,
through town, up and down side streets and back to the Jeep.
Very quiet around town early this Saturday morning.
Didn't see anyone else out and about.
๐ ☁️ ๐งข
Stitching morning at the library.
6 of us there this time.
A new lady came today and Debbie taught her how to crochet.
I started knitting another blanket.
This one will be for a senior in a nursing home.
Came home from the library with two books.
Continued this afternoon with the 'recipe' project.
Sat outside on the porch for a while and started one of the
books I got from the library earlier,
Please Don't Lie by Christina Baker Kline.
This one I like!!
That's going to be it for today.
Hpe you enjoyed your day.
HappyK๐






5 comments:
I hope you enjoy your two new library books.
Happy August Wishes.
All the best Jan
The barns are beautifully kept. It looks like the new houses will be right by the cemetery. Some people would not buy one because of this. But our foist home was right across the street from one. I would pull up a chair and watch funerals from the window.
We walked in light rain this morning. It was windy too and the wind felt cold. Later the sun came out and a good thing because the fair is in town and rain dampens people's desire to attend.
It's always nice to have a new section to walk.
How nice that the new lady could have someone teach her to crochet!
...things are popping up in Accident!
Post a Comment