Happy Sunday
13. When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his disciples, saying,
Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14. And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist:
some, Elias; and others, Jeremias,
or one of the prophets.
15. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
✟ ✟ ✟
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him,
I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
✟ ✟ ✟
Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other:
for there is none other name under heaven given among men,
whereby we must be saved.
A Blessed Sunday to you.
HappyK🙂


5 comments:
Beautiful photo. Love the sun rays coming out of the clouds
Happy Sunday Karen!
Happy Sunday ☺️
Happy Sunday Wishes.
All the best Jan
Gorgeous photo, Karen! Happy Sunday!
Post a Comment