Went about a half mile, turned around and walked back to town.
Next up was both of the cemeteries.
Rebecca was walking there too.
Continued walking over to the ball park and around there.
Back around town and to the parking lot and my Jeep.
Anna and Mark were just getting to the pond as I was
getting in the Jeep.
Anna ran over to say hi. ๐
The temperature was 62 degrees with sun and clouds.
No wind to speak of.
๐ ๐ฅพ ๐งข ๐ค️
We went to the Walmart for food shopping right after breakfast.
We didn't need much so we went to the one in Oakland.
Had to stop at Shop and Save on the way home to get milk because
Walmart didn't have any.
Came home put things away and then headed out again for my
book club meeting.
Since it was such a pretty day we met outside again in the park.
There were only 6 of us there and no one really liked the book
all that much.
We ended up talking about everything else except the book!
The book was
The Museum of Lost Quilts by Jennifer Chiaverini.
I stopped by the library before coming home to pick up a book
I had on reserve and Ken's 2 DVD's.
Started reading a Ken Follett book, A Place Called Freedom.
Liked it right away.
Having our homemade pizza today instead of Friday because
tomorrow we are going out for fish and chips with David and Liz!!
Hope you had a wonderful Thursday.
Thanks for visiting.
HappyK๐
TotalDaySteps 16,921



15 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Karen! Fish and chips is always a great meal!
It was a gorgeous and comfortable day here in Montreal! Partly sunny, partly cloudy! I am so thrilled to have comfortable temperatures!
Fish and chips sound really yummy. Enjoy dinner out with David and Liz! See you again soon!
Fish & chips sounds wonderful! Gorgeous red Sumac leaves!! And your first photo with the low clouds and mountains behind the barn & silo is gorgeous!
I always loved seeing the red Sumac at my grandparents farm. Love the first pic. Janice
Fish and chips with David and Liz tomorrow sounds good!
All the best Jan
The red leaves are a harbinger of Autumn. I'm looking forward to the coolness of my favourite season..
I hope you had a lovely supper with David & Liz. Is it a special occasion?
We had fish and chips last night. Enjoy your evening.
What a beautiful misty morning!
I think those red leaves are sumacs. We have some in the back yard, but they haven't turned yet. Love the bright red.
Fish and chips sound good!
...the barn at sunrise is lovely and red leaves mean that fall is around the corner.
I love fish and chips. Now I’m going to be hungry for it
The farm/barn photo and the red leaves are pretty.
Enjoy your day and happy weekend.
The red leaves are so pretty, are you already seeing signs of fall? Love fish and chips, mostly the fish!!
I love that last quote and depend on it! Would like to read the Ken F. book too! Hugs!
I have tried to listen to that book by Follett and it didn't click...but will have to try reading it. Sometimes it is my mood, sometimes I cannot get past the narrator of an audio book. My daughter has read a few of his books and liked them.
At least you all were on the same page about that book. Hopefully the next book will be a good one. We had pizza today!
Post a Comment