Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, October 06, 2024

Sunday

 Happy Sunday


🎶I'll Tell the World That I'm a Christian🎶

I'll tell the world that I'm a Christian;
I'm not ashamed His name to bear.
I'll tell the world that I'm a Christian
I'll take Him with me anywhere.
I'll tell the world how Jesus saved me,
And how He gave me a life brand new;
And I know that if you trust Him 
That all He gave me
He'll give to you.
I'll tell the world that He's my savior,
No other one could love me so.
My life, my all is His forever,
And where He leads me I will go.

I'll tell the world that He is coming;
It may be near or far away,
But we must live as if His coming
would be tomorrow or today.
For when He comes and life is over,
For those who love Him
there's more to be;
Eyes have never seen the wonders
that He's preparing for you and me.
Oh tell the world
that you're a Christian;
Be not ashamed His name to bear.
O tell the world that you're a Christian,
And take Him with you everywhere.
~ Baynard L. Fox


📖Romans 1:16📖
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,
for it is the power of God to salvation
for everyone who believes.....

A Blessed Sunday to all.
HappyK🙂

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Those sun rays are just reaching out to all of us!!! So it is really Sun Day!

Debby said...

Sing it - Hallelujah!