Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Water Tanks

A Collection of Water Tanks


60 degrees again this morning when I walked.
Cloudy and windy.
Sunrise 7:09
Morning Walk Steps 13,092

Walked through town and up and down side streets as I made my way to the DG Market where I turned around and continued on over to the ball park loop which I walked around a couple of times,


Lastly around both of the cemeteries a couple of times each.

A BIG dump truck with a load of gravel in it stopped by me and the driver asked me for directions.  
It was for the people who just put up the pole barn.

Rebecca was out walking with Leo.

Another nice walk.  I've been walking so long I can't imagine not starting my day off with a walk.

☁️    ๐Ÿ‚    ๐Ÿ    ☁️

We left after breakfast and went to church to drop off the Snickerdoodle Cookies I baked for the teens rally that is tomorrow and Saturday.

Then it was to Walmart for food shopping where we spent a small fortune.
Nice to get home and put everything away in the pantry.

Got home just in time for lunch.
If we have to go out we like to go in the morning and then have the afternoon at home.

Did the usual work on the cross stitch and read some too.

Supper tonight was fried onions and peppers with some browned ground sausage in burrito shells.  

Happy Thursday
Thanks for stopping by.
HappyK๐Ÿ™‚

5 comments:

Tom said...

...those water tanks are popular to catch rainwater.

Rose said...

I like to do my errands of the morning, too. Till I can be home in the afternoon. And it works out better with Copper, too. That is a beautiful leaf...

Debby said...

I’ve never seen water tanks that look like that. Walmart is too expensive. Love that little leaf ๐Ÿ

Prims By The Water said...

Do you know what the water tanks are for? Or just being dumped there. We had a pork roast tonight for super with mashed potatoes and carrots. Janice

Ginny Hartzler said...

Starting to see a lot of fall leaves on the ground. Do you like to walk on them and crunch them? The leaf you chose to show looks like it has a bit of the sun inside.