Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, May 27, 2024

Forced Break

 Having internet problems. 
It's been down since Sat night.
Writing this post on my phone. 
Will be back as soon as we are on line again.
happyone 
19,221
2,603,086

10 comments:

Rose said...

I hope the problems are solved soon...I just hate internet problems.

Mari said...

Hope your internet is up and running soon.

Dianna said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the internet being out, Karen. I hope it comes back up soon!

Ginny Hartzler said...

We lost our power in a storm yesterday, it can be so frustrating.

Ann said...

So sorry you're having problems. I always feel lost without the internet.

eileeninmd said...

Sorry you are having internet problems. I hope it comes back on soon.
Take care, have a great week!

Sandi said...

It can be a blessing when the Internet is off! 🙂

Visits With Mary said...

Hope you're back soon.

Happy@Home said...

Internet problems are so frustrating. Hope it won't be long until yours is back up and running.

Lowcarb team member said...

It can be very frustrating!

All the best Jan