Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, January 08, 2024

Disk Pitcher

 Walking conditions not so great for walking in town so it
was inside walking for me.
The sunrise time has finally started going the other way this morning.
Yesterday 7:38 today 7:37.

Stayed home today and got some house work done in the morning.

Worked on the snowman puzzle which is coming along but it is a challenge.
Have a little more than 100 pages left to read in the big book,
but had to put it aside so I could start on the book Horse
which I have to have read by Thursday when the book club meets.

Was going to go outside in the afternoon and clear the driveway
but David and Liz came by so I never got around to it.

Today the Fiestaware is of the three disk pitchers that I have.
As you can see the yellow is smaller than the green and blue.


Happy Monday to you and thanks for stopping by.
happyone👩🏻‍🦳
15069
141403

14 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

That book you are reading, Horse, sounds good. I looked it up on Amazon to see what it was about. You will have to tell us how you like it. I love the picture of those disks. The Fiestaware is all so bright and colorful. Did you say that you inherited these pieces? See you again tomorrow.

Happy@Home said...

Are you enjoying the big book? I've not heard of Horse so I'll be curious to see how you like that one too.
Pretty colors in your FiestaWare disks. I guess that is what they call the pieces you shared today?

Tom said...

...we have a small in perrywinkle.

Mari said...

Nice to have the sunlight hours getting longer!
You have a nice collection of FiestaWare!

Dianna said...

I have always loved the design of the Fiesta Ware pitchers. I have a blue one. Have you ever gone to their outlet in Flatwoods, WV? They have their firsts out in the display room...I shop in the back room where the seconds are. To look at my blue pitcher you would be hard pressed to see why it is a second. All three of your colors are so pretty.

Visits With Mary said...

Love your pitchers! I love dishes and would have many more if I had the space to store them or display them. I don't think too many walded here today, hight winds and hard rain most of the day.

Debby said...

The pitchers are so nice. Classic. Love the colors. They’d so nice in my kitchen! 😉

Granny Marigold said...

Oh Oh. I lost my comment.

Just wanted to say that our sunrise is at last at 8:00:00. I've been watching and waiting.
We're having snow today so we'll see how walking goes tomorrow.

Ann said...

Love those pitchers.

eileeninmd said...

The pitchers are so pretty, I love the colors.
Take care, have a great day!

Aritha V. said...

I enjoy reading your blog every time. Today, I learned something new: I didn't know about Fiestaware and googled it.

How's the weather today on Tuesday? I hope there will be a new post. Warm regards, Aritha."

Jeanette said...

So glad it's getting light out a little earlier every day! I love your disk pitchers!

ellen b. said...

Fun to have those visitors to break up the day! I do like the shape and color of your pitchers.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like those pitchers ...

All the best Jan