Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

The Bulls are back

 

Better walking conditions this morning.
It was cold at 21 degrees and I decided to wear my super duper 
warm coat and it for sure kept me warm - almost too warm.
It also makes me look like I weigh 20 pounds more.  


Got to town and started walking at 6:40 and the sun rose at 7:28.
Nice to see that sun this morning.

Rebecca was out walking this morning too.

I walked through town and up and down side streets,
the ball park and one of the cemeteries.

Walked down the road to the Drane house.


On the way down there I noticed that the bulls are back in the
barn yard once again.


So funny walking up to the bulls.
A couple of them took one look at me and RAN into the barn!
The others came over to see me.


πŸ˜€    πŸŽ„    πŸŽ…πŸ»    🀢🏻    ☀️

Ken had another order to pick up at Lowe's 
so while we were down there did our weekly food shopping at Walmart again.

Finished up another knitting project for a gift and then read.

Supper tonight is Shrimp in the air fryer and fried rice
and off I go to make it.

Happy Tuesday and happy you stopped by.
happyoneπŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳

16 comments:

Tom said...

...these scenes are gorgeous in your winter wonderland!

Bill said...

Nice winter photos, stay warm.

Mari said...

The Drane house looks so pretty in the snow.
Glad you have a coat to keep you warm out there!

Dianna said...

Your supper sounds so yummy! And I love the stockings. Did you knit those?

Karen, I keep meaning to tell you that I have really enjoyed the way you leave a picture of one ornament or decoration each day. I want to keep that in mind for next year. I enjoy looking forward each day to see what you will post.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your photographs are fabulous.

All the best Jan

ellen b. said...

Hooray for a safe day of walking. Fun photo of you in the safety mirror.

Billie Jo said...

Hello! I am quite envious of your snow! We are expecting 50 degrees this week! Doesn't seem like Christmas outside!

Linda said...

Beautiful photos! My dog likes to get up before dawn, but I do not like going outside while it is still dark, especially when it is really cold like it has been this week.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. I love your snowy walk. You look so warm and cozy in the picture of you all bundled up. Your knitted Christmas socks are great. Glad that your week is going well. See you again soon!

Granny Marigold said...

On chilly mornings after I put on various layers I feel kind of like a little child wearing a big snowsuit.It's hard to bend down to put on boots.

Inger said...

How lucky you are to have just enough snow, as it looks to me anyway, to enjoy on your walk.

Jeanette said...

Those pictures look cold but pretty!

Ann said...

It sure looks cold in those pictures. The snow does look pretty but I don't care to get any here.
Love your knitted stockings. I'm guessing you made those?

Debby said...

Hurray for the Bulls.

The Happy Whisk said...

Great photos. I love using the air fryer.

Prims By The Water said...

Love love the colors of your stockings. They are so sweet and perfect for Christmas. Janice