Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, September 03, 2023

Sunday

Happy Sunday
 
Sunrise


Sunset



Matthew 25:23

 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant.....



Lord, please don't let me leave this world with an unfinished task,
Of work left undone of all that You ask.
I have been blessed in many ways.
God use me yet in my latter days.

I've known so much of the goodness of God,
Walked in the paths where good men trod.
This Lord, I request in my sunset time.
That my work be completed as I toe the line.
From time to eternity 'tis only a step,
May none of my tasks be left unkept.

Only to please you, Lord, is my final request,
To do my duty and give my best!
I've been so blest, what more could I ask?
Then to finish my course and leave no unfinished task.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
happyone




13 comments:

Linda said...

How beautiful! 😊

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my goodness! From golden to deep orange! You have the best skies there!

Tom said...

...a beautiful beginning and ending to what I hope was a wonderful day for you!

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.
Both of your photographs are beautiful.

All the best Jan

Bill said...

Wow, the skies are stunning. Great captures.

Mari said...

Blessed Sunday to you too. Beautiful skies!

eileeninmd said...

Wow, gorgeous sky captures! Take care, have a happy day!

Ann said...

That is a beautiful sunset. I wish I could get a better view of the sunsets from my house.

Debbie said...

Beautiful pictures :)

ellen b. said...

Love that...'to finish my course and leave no unfinished task'
Beautiful sunrise and sunset! Happy Labor day!

Visits With Mary said...

Amen. I'm late visiting, hope your Sunday was full of blessings.♥

The Happy Whisk said...

Sounds like you had a powerful Sunday! Rock on!

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous dusk and dawn.