Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sunday

 Happy Sunday



🎶 Since the Savoir Found Me 🎶
Edgar J Haskins

1. Since the Savior found me
Pardoned all my sins
I have had the joy
And living hope within
Gone is all the shame
And sorrow of the past
They're underneath
The precious blood
Of Christ at last

Chorus

Saved saved saved
I'm happy on the way
Saved saved saved
I love Him more each day
Saved saved saved
I know He's mine each hour
He saves and keeps
And sanctifies me
By His pow'r

2. Since the Savior found me
All to Him I owe
For His precious blood
Has washed me white as snow
Now no condemnation
Happy as can be
I'm glad that Jesus justifies
And sets me free

3. Since the Savior found me
I have perfect rest
Living in the realms
Of joy and happiness
Leaning on my Savior
Looking for that day
When He shall come to catch
His waiting bride away


📖 Romans 6:18 📖

 Being then made free from sin, 
ye became the servants of righteousness.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
happyone

Comment Replies:
Billy Blue Eyes - The house for sale is $279,000 and sits on an acre of land.

Debby - I haven't been inside the house but know the people who lived there and is it supposed be very nice inside.

11 comments:

Tom said...

....keep looking up. I'm glad that you have all of your buttons, I'm often one or two short.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful, and I see the mountains. This button would be good for a coat or jacket.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty skies! Take care, have a wonderful week!

Bill said...

Beautiful skies. Have a fantastic new week.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely skies.
Happy Sunday Wishes.

All the best Jan

ellen b. said...

A great 'Gospel' song! All to Him I owe! Hope you have a great week ahead!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for the Bible quotation.

God bless.

Ann said...

Looks like a beautiful start to the day.
That's an interesting button.

Jeanette said...

That is a cool looking button!

Linda said...

Beautiful skies!

William Kendall said...

Glorious skies!