Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Looks like Gumby

60 degrees this morning and raining when I walked.
The rain was light at first then just a drizzle which
dwindled down to a few drops.
Sunrise 5:49
Morning Walk Steps 12,626

Walked around the cemetery on the hill first and walked around
it a few times.
Coming from the cemetery in this picture.


Then I walked over to the ball park and around that loop.
Continued the rest of my walk around town up and down all
the streets and lastly around the other cemetery.

No one else was out, at least I didn't see them.

One of the twin houses has put up a fence around part 
of the front yard. 
Don't think I would have chosen to do that.


As always it's nice to be out early in the morning taking a walk.

🌧    🥾    🚶‍♀️    😊

Food shopping day and this week we went to the Shop and Save.
Went first thing in the morning.

Baked the second batch of chocolate chippers for the kids
at Bible Time next month.
That makes 10 dozen so far.

On the way to Brenda's we stopped at the library.
Had to pick up another Anne Perry book that was on hold.
The book came all the way from a library located
at the eastern shore in MD!!!

David is in NJ this week so we took Liz out to Brenda's for supper.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Tuesday
👩🏻‍🦳happyone

This one reminds me of Gumby.

Comment Replies:
Debbie - I make our pizza dough in my bread machine.  Turns out great and is super easy. 

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Karen, I wish I still had a bread machine! I have nowhere to put one, but maybe I need to find some space, because I miss throwing the ingredients in there and coming out with pizza dough!

Tom said...

...perhaps the people who bought the house have children or a pet. Keep smiling.

William Kendall said...

A lot of times I'm at the grocery store early in the day.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It does look like gumby! That kind of fence does not look good in front of the house! Even a white picket fence would look better than this.

Connie said...

It was 62 degree here today and tomorrow is the first day of summer, what's up!
I always enjoy your posts.

Ann said...

I don't think I care for the fence around that front yard. That smiley does look like gumby.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The bread machine does sound nice, I wish I had one too.
Cute smiley face.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Bill said...

I remember Gumby and it does remind me of him too. :)

ellen b. said...

Your gumby put a smile on my face.

Lowcarb team member said...

I had to look up Gumby ...

All the best Jan