Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday

A warm morning at 60 degrees.
Looked like rain so wore my rain pants and slicker but it didn't
rain till I got home.
Sunrise 6:04
Morning Walking Step 13,105 


First walked around both of the cemeteries, visited the cows,
and then it was over to the ball park to walk that loop.

Continued walking up and down the main street and then up and down
all the side streets in town.
Before I knew it my walk was over.

Kitcat's owner was walking their two dogs and KitCat was
walking with them.  I've seen that a few times now. 😊 🐈

Saw two other men walking dogs - see them once in a great while.
Rebecca was running
and saw another woman running who I've never seen.
Phil was out making his daily video.

☁️    πŸ₯Ύ    😊

Today was the Mother/Daughter luncheon at church and
Liz and I went and had a great time.
Driving there and home it rained the whole time and was foggy.

When I was back home I pretty much read for the rest of the afternoon.

That's all I have for today.
Happy Saturday and thanks for visiting.
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyone😊

Debby - I went to your blog and it said it was only open to invited readers.  Are you still blogging?

12 comments:

Vee said...

That is such a charming country lane...love that picture!

Granny Marigold said...

How lovely that you and Liz could go to the Mother/Daughter luncheon. The rain didn't dampen your day.

NanaDiana said...

Great picture and it sounds like you had a lovely day. Happy Mother's Day- xo Diana

Sandi said...

gorgeous walk!

Tom said...

...I'm glad that you have a good Mother's Day.

Debby - From my house said...

Thanks for alerting me. I had no idea it was set at that. Crazy. I didn’t switch it. And yes I am still blogging.

Your Mother’s Day luncheon sounded nice - Rain and fog looks so pretty in your town, with everything so green.

Rose said...

It sounds like everyone was out enjoying the day.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Everything is so green! I don't think I have ever seen someone walking their dog with their cat going along, how cute!

Ann said...

How nice that you and Liz went to the mother/daughter luncheon. I hadn't even heard of anything like that going on around here. Now I wonder if there was.

William Kendall said...

Interesting that the cat walks with dogs.

HWIT BLOGG said...

Another lovely walk in the morning!
Titti

Bill said...

That's nice that you got to go to the Mother’s Day luncheon.