Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

More Ice Cream

 51 degrees this morning when I walked with patches of fog and sun.
Sunrise 6:02
Morning Walking Steps 13,608

Walked up to the cemetery and over to see the cows first thing.
Picture taken from the other end of the big barn.


Next I walked to the ball park and walked around the loop a couple of times.
Then back to the other cemetery.
KitCat was there and when I called to him, he came running over
for his morning pet.
Today when I continued walking he followed me about a quarter way
around the cemetery before running off to find a mouse.

Continued walking all around town and up and down all the streets.

It was a bit foggy at the pond but
in the middle of it is a Canada Geese with two babies.
You probably won't be able to see the babies.



Though these yellow wild flowers are a bit far away I'm pretty sure
 they are swamp buttercups.
It's always wet down there and the people who live there just mow around it.
It looks so pretty.


Saw a couple men out walking dogs.
Rebecca was walking Leo.
Nice to see Joy out this morning walking. 
Haven't seen her for a while and we had a nice chat.

🌀    πŸ₯Ύ    πŸ™‚   πŸˆ

This picture I took on my Sunday morning walk.
It is taken across the street from the school looking to town.


🚜    🚜 

This week we went food shopping at the Shop and Save.
They had ice cream on sale and we were just about out so had to stock up again.
My flavors are the Triopolitan Mint Cookie and Chocolate Marshmallow.
Ken picked Banana Split, Black Cherry, and Dutch Chocolate.


  Got another load of clothes washed and hung out on the line.
Another nice sunny day until mid afternoon, then cloudy and finally rain.

I like to spend some time reading or knitting in the afternoon
and did both today.

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Tuesday
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyone😊

15 comments:

Tom said...

...you sure took some gorgeous images!

Mari said...

I just love your foggy morning photos. But they are all pretty today.
Enjoy that ice cream!

Hill Top Post said...

I love the Swamp Buttercup garden. Yay for creative people. And yay for ice cream. We also bought a new carton today; sadly no sale, though.

Granny Marigold said...

I'm happy that the clump of pretty Buttercups is not mowed down. They may be common wildflowers, almost weeds, but still look cheery.
You sure found interesting ice cream flavors!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your photos are so gorgeous today! Especially the mist on the mountains, the Buttercups, and the beautiful blue water with the goose. Chocolate Marshmallow and mint chip ice-cream are two of my favorites!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Great pictures, especially the one of all that ice cream in your freezer! Makes me hungry. Enjoy! See you again tomorrow.

Ann said...

Beautiful photos. I could go for some of that ice cream. I haven't had any in quite a while.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great selection of ice creams.

God bless.

Jeanette said...

Love that first picture! Stunning! Good stock up on the ice cream!

Bill said...

Love the pond with the fog photo. Enjoy your ice cream! :)

ellen b. said...

That's a nice variety of ice cream. The photos are so nice and moody. Glad you could see a few folks!

Pom Pom said...

Such a pretty green photo! Yay for ice cream! Whatcha reading?

Happy@Home said...

The yellow wildflowers sure do look pretty.
Yummy to your ice cream choices. Enjoy!

William Kendall said...

I just finished a carton of Cookies and Cream ice cream.

Rose said...

Ice cream sounds delicious! I must say I LOVE that first photo!